From greasy food trucks at the end of a big night to a $5000 truffle and Foie Gras laden masterpiece. Burgers have been a staple in many countries for over 1000 years and have been reinvented in a hundred different ways.
We’re celebrating in style this National Burger day expertly topping some of our burger options.
Classic Pub Grub Beef Burger
Classic Pub Grub Beef Burger - Topped with lettuce, melted cheddar cheese and beer-battered onion rings.
- 1 (or 2 if you're feeling adventurous!) Thyme Beef Burger
- Baby Gem Lettuce to your preference
- 2-3 Slices of Cheddar Cheese
- Beer Battered Onion Rings
- Brioche Burger Buns
- Cook burger as per instructions - grill for 14-16 minutes turning occasionally.
- Add the cheese a few moments before removing from the heat so it has time to melt.
- Assemble burger to your preference... bun, lettuce, burger with cheese, onion rings, a small helping of Maple Chipotle Sauce, bun
- EAT & ENJOY!
Rainbow topped Black Eyed Bean Burger
Rainbow topped Black Eyed Bean Burger - Topped with hummus, mustard, Finely sliced red cabbage, shredded carrot, rocket and pink pickled onions.
- 1 Thyme Black Eyed Bean Burger
- A handful of finely sliced Red Cabbage
- 2 shredded Carrots
- A handful of Rocket
- 1 Pink Pickled Onion
- Cook burger as per instructions - grill for 20-25 minutes turning occasionally.
- Assemble burger to your preference... bun, hummus, burger, cabbage, carrot and rocket and a few teaspoons of yellow mustard, bun.
- EAT & ENJOY!