For those obsessed with all things pumpkin spice, there's not really a lot that it can't go into and smoothies are no exception. Our simple, easy, pre-portioned smoothie mix allows you to have the perfect pumpkin smoothie whenever you like...what's better is that adding just a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg you'll have a Pumpkin Spice Smoothie!
- Pumpkin & Carrot Boost Smoothie Mix
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg
- 250ml of Almond Milk
- Whipped Cream (if you want!)
- Empty Smoothie sachet along with Cinnamon, Nutmeg and Almond Milk into a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds, or until smooth
- Pour into a glass and top with Whipped Cream and a sprinkle of Cinnamon
You’ve never experienced pumpkin quite like this. You’ll be pleasantly pleased by the punchy spice in this perfect pudding.
- 1 loaf of bread of day-old bread, torn into chunky cubes
- 55g Pecans, chopped
For the custard:
- 2 Eggs
- 170g Canned Pumpkin Puree
- 360ml single cream
- 55g unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 105g light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 sachet of Pott’s Toffee & Whisky Sauce
- Preheat oven to 180C with a rack in the centre of the oven
- Make the custard: In a mixing bowl whisk the eggs, pumpkin puree, single cream, butter, sugar, vanilla, spices, and salt. Add the bread and stir with a wooden spoon until all the cubes are covered with the custard.
- Pour the bread cubes and custard into the prepared baking pan, making sure each cube is well covered with custard, and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10-15 minutes to set.
- If serving fresh from the oven, you've got some time while the pudding is cooling to pour the contents of the Toffee & Whisky Sauce sachet into a microwave safe bowl and microwave on full power for 2 minutes, stopping to stir halfway through.
- Serve warm with the toffee sauce. Nobody will complain if you add some vanilla or salted caramel ice cream over the top either.