Influenced by the Mediterranean, a slow-cooked stew full of chicken thighs, tomatoes, aubergine, red peppers and chorizo, flavoured with garlic, basil & paprika.
Delicious served with couscous, a chunk of crusty bread or just a spoonful of sour cream, and maybe, a cold glass of Sauvignon Blanc
Allergy Advice: For Allergens, see ingredients in Bold.
|Nutritional Information||Per 100g as Sold||Per 350g Serving|
|of which Saturates (g)||3.3||11.5|
1. Pierce bag, place in microwaveable bowl.
2. Microwave on full power for 3 minutes.
3. Carefully remove plastic, place contents in bowl.
4. Stir thoroughly, heat on full power for a further 3 minutes.
5. Check food is piping hot before serving.
This is a guide only, cooking appliances vary.